Within europcare we bundle competencies to educate and place professionals:
- Professionalization in social work environments
- Financing and organisation
- Social Caretaking and cultural integration
- Placement and Legal
The heads at europcare are::
Why with europcare to Germany?
Since 2013 we have been organizing projects for bringing nurses to Germany.
We know what we do and give you all the help you need to find a job and a good life in Germany.
- Organizing your application and finding a job in Germany
- Help closing a work contract
- Doing acceptance process for your diplom/bachelor in Germany
- Organizing a language course
After coming to Germany in the first six months:
- Finishing the process of acceptence and receiving your german diplom
- Finding a flat for you together with employer
- Execution of all necessary bureaucratic formalitities
- Registration / tax-number
- Bank account
- Internet / mobile-contract
Social care like:
- Visiting doctors
- Leisure activities
- Conflict solutions
europcare has a lot of experience in organizing projects with groups of nurses.
Being in a group has a lot of advantages:
- Efficient language course
- Organisation in home-country (e.g. preparation for living in Germany, organisation of acceptance of diplom etc.)
- Caretaking in Germany
- Handling of formalities
- Help finding a flat
- Introduction of style of living in Germany
- Offer of leisure activities
German is a hard language to learn.
In order to work successfully as a nurse you have to be fluent in German.
Learning this language is challenging but worth the effort because:
- Germany is beautiful
- Germany is safe
- Germany offers a secure employment
- No worry about unemployment anymore
- Elderly care is the no. 1 growing branch in Germany
- There are lot of career-opportunities
Additionally a lot of social care services are included:
- Health insurance
- Unemployment insurance
- Retirement insurance
- Between 24 and 30 days paid holiday per year
- Different saving plans with tax advantages
Germany as a country offers
- Excellent health-system
- Security (you can walk around everywhere without danger)
- Perfect infrastructure
- Very good schools and universities
- Everything is well organized and clean
- Open culture with a high percentage of people from all over the world (multi-cultural)
- High quality and reasonably priced food
- In general a high standard of living
As you can see, it is worth the effort.
Germany welcomes you and europcare helps you in building up a new, nice and save life in Germany.
Our program / How to start?
- The first step is to participate in a language course. After 6-7 months and a successful test you earn a German B2 (level) certificate.
- As a second step you will start working as an assistant nurse in Germany until you receive your certificate of appreciation. This takes minimum 3 months.
- The third and final step is working as a fully accepted nurse in Germany for a long, time, hopefully until you retire.
Acceptance of diplome
- Will be held by an experienced language school
- Intensive course either online or in a school in your home-country
- small groups of 10-15 persons
- until level German B2
How can you start?
You are interested in our program? Wonderful!
Please check first your prerequesites for working in Germany.
Finished study as a nurse with diplome or bachelor
Willingness to work minimum of 2 years, better 3-5 years or longer in Germany
This is ok for you?
Wonderful, then simply please call us at 0049 89 99 22 869 00 or send us your CV at email@example.com or use our contact-form.
We will inform you about all details and check if you can join our program.