Within europcare we bundle competencies to educate and place professionals:
- Professionalization in social work environments
- Financing and organisation
- Social Caretaking and cultural integration
- Placement and Legal
The heads at europcare are::
Why with europcare to Germany?
Since more than 6 years we have been organizing projects for bringing nurses to Germany.
We know what we do and give you all the help you need to find a job and a good life in Germany.
- Organizing your application and finding a job in Germany
- Help closing a work contract
- Doing acceptance process for your diplom/bachelor in Germany
- Organizing a language course
- Pre-financing the language course (loan) and – if you wish – giving you financial support during the language course for your living-costs (loan)
After coming to Germany in the first six months:
- Finishing the process of acceptence and receiving your german diplom
- Finding a flat for you together with employer
- Execution of all necessary bureaucratic formalitities
- Registration / tax-number
- Bank account
- Internet / mobile-contract
Social care like:
- Visiting doctors
- Leisure activities
- Conflict solutions
europcare has a lot of experience in organizing projects with groups of nurses.
Being in a group has a lot of advantages:
- Efficient language course
- Organisation in home-country (e.g. preparation for living in Germany, organisation of acceptance of diplom etc.)
- Caretaking in Germany
- Handling of formalities
- Help finding a flat
- Introduction of style of living in Germany
- Offer of leisure activities
German is a hard language to learn.
In order to work successfully as a nurse you have to be fluent in German.
Learning this language is challenging but worth the effort because:
- Germany is beautiful
- Germany is safe
- Germany offers a secure employment
- No worry about unemployment anymore
- Elderly care is the no. 1 growing branch in Germany
- There are lot of career-opportunities
Additionally a lot of social care services are included:
- Health insurance
- Unemployment insurance
- Retirement insurance
- Between 24 and 30 days paid holiday per year
- Different saving plans with tax advantages
Germany as a country offers
- Excellent health-system
- Security (you can walk around everywhere without danger)
- Perfect infrastructure
- Very good schools and universities
- Everything is well organized and clean
- Open culture with a high percentage of people from all over the world (multi-cultural)
- High quality and reasonably priced food
- In general a high standard of living
As you can see, it is worth the effort.
Germany welcomes you and europcare helps you in building up a new, nice and save life in Germany.
Our program / How to start?
- The first step is to participate in a language course. After 6-7 months and a successful test you earn a German B2 (level) certificate.
- As a second step you will start working as an assistant nurse in Germany until you receive your certificate of appreciation. This takes minimum 3 months.
- The third and final step is working as a fully accepted nurse in Germany for a long, time, hopefully until you retire.
Acceptance of diplome
- Will be held by an experienced language school
- Intensive course either online or in a school in your home-country
- small groups of 10-15 persons
- until level German B2
How can you start?
You are interested in our program? Wonderful!
Please check first your prerequesites for working in Germany.
Finished study as a nurse with diplome or bachelor
Willingness to work minimum of 2 years, better 3-5 years or longer in Germany
This is ok for you?
Wonderful, then simply please call us at 0049 89 99 22 869 00 or send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact-form.
We will inform you about all details and check if you can join our program.